The Student Room Group

So The girl Who Arranged To Have Sex With Me At Uni Now Is 'Seeing Someone'

sdzxc
(edited 5 years ago)
When you arranged to have sex quite frequently did you do it All In Words With Capital Letters?

September is ages away so who knows what will have happened by then. Plenty more fish in the sea etc etc.
1. Lmao
2. If you're so desperate for a firetruck buddy go find someone else, there's no requirement for her to catch feelings for you if it's just sex
I saw the same thread you posted of this the other day and honestly it's a bad idea to be sleeping with your flatmates anyway. But you guys have probably already crossed that line by openly talking about doing it before you've even met each other so have fun with that all year. She sounds like she gets around too so you'll probably just be witnessing guys coming back with her all year round. If you genuinely "like" her then I would suggest this is going to end badly.
Your dropping yourself down for a slut. Eurghh. Those kinda *****es I ain't got time for.
Original post by Volibear
We can't predict the future. It may fizzle out and she meets someone else, or you have a chance, or it works out and they are together for the rest of their lives. She's taken, move on.

I think it's the OP who needs to move on, not me :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending