The Student Room Group

My crush (possibly) likes me back, but…

So it’s currently the summer holidays, and after it i’ll be in Year 11. There’s this girl, let’s just call her Phoebe for anonymity , that I met in one of my classes who I never really thought was attractive or took much notice of, and we got moved next to each other in class and began talking each other. A lot. We started talking more and more which eventually went to texting. I started getting feelings for her, and all of her friends were saying that she like she me too. A while after this I had a conversation with her best friend, and she told me that Phoebe also liked me back, but is protective over her feelings, and doesn’t want to date me because she’s scared i’ll break up with her which will leave her heartbroken and desolate.I know i’m pretty young to know anything about love, but I feel like I’m in love with this girl, and I cannot stop thinking about her. What do I do????
(edited 5 years ago)
Just ask her out to coffee or something. Take things slowly and casually. Talk things out. Yes, the chances are it won't last forever but enjoy the present.
Reply 2
I agree with wastedcuriosity. If you take it slow, she might become more open to the idea of a relationship and may start to trust you.
It's quite unlikely that you'll be together for a long time (saying that my sister started dating her boyfriend at around that time and they've been together for almost 3 years) so if she starts to like you more, she may be more willing to risk the heartbreak to enjoy it whilst it lasts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending