The Student Room Group

Tips for staying cool in the heat

1) store your baked beans in the fridge, eat them cold

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by NJA
1) store your baked beans in the fridge, eat them cold

That's a bit nasty tbh. Ice cream is way better.
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
That's a bit nasty tbh. Ice cream is way better.

Only someone who had never actually had it would say that.
I remember when I lived in turkey it hit 50 degrees and I used to literally sit with my hands and feet in the fridge :laugh:!

But in all seriousness, I would freeze my water over night and it’s pretty much stay ice good for a good few hours . It really would cool me down .
eat lots of icecream

:tong:
Stay inside, close the door and turn on the fan with it right next to your face.
Avoiding sex.
Original post by Haviland-Tuf
Avoiding sex.

I’ve been doing that my entire life
Original post by Tommy Vercetti
I’ve been doing that my entire life

Or is it sex that has been avoiding you?
Original post by alexschmalex
or is it sex that has been avoiding you?

oooohhhhhh
Original post by alexschmalex
Or is it sex that has been avoiding you?

Maybe :frown:
Reply 11
Put an air conditioner ting between your legs and feel the air go inside you
Sat in a cool bath this afternoon for like 3 hours and watched Peep Show series 4 in its entirety on my laptop, letting out some of the water and putting in more cold when it got a bit warm. 10/10 experience will do again.

Also at night I have a spray bottle and the fan pointed on me, and in the night if I wake up really hot I spritz myself with some water and the air from the fan blowing on my wet skin is so nice :h:
(edited 5 years ago)
put the house heating off for summer
water poured in the baseball cap then slapped on your head.
Reply 16
put your breakfast bowl and milk in the freezer for 10 mins before you eat your cereal
Reply 17
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Sat in a cool bath this afternoon for like 3 hours and watched Peep Show series 4 in its entirety on my laptop, letting out some of the water and putting in more cold when it got a bit warm. 10/10 experience will do again.

Also at night I have a spray bottle and the fan pointed on me, and in the night if I wake up really hot I spritz myself with some water and the air from the fan blowing on my wet skin is so nice :h:

Be sure not to have a night that culminates in "the bad thing" or contains "floss is boss" and your laptop should survive.
Original post by NJA
put your breakfast bowl and milk in the freezer for 10 mins before you eat your cereal

Put the cereal in the freezer. Thats enough:tongue:
Original post by SomMC1
Put the cereal in the freezer. Thats enough:tongue:

Put yourself in the freezer..it works for me!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending