The Student Room Group

Why do guys look at me when they are in a relationship?

I don't get this. It happens a lot. Guys who are in relationships tend to look at me. Even when their girlfriend is right next to them. Once a guy was walking with his girl and I was a distance behind them and the guy kept glancing back at me. Another time I was seated opposite this couple and the guy kept glancing at me. What the hell is all this about? Why do they look at me when they shouldn't really be? Plus it's creepy, they should keep their eyes on their girls only.
Reply 1
Maybe ur just really pretty? Most guys r pigs and want what they can't have.
Reply 2
it is not just you sorry but girls also look at boys vice versa you are not alone! :smile:
I mean, if you are pretty they'd have a glance, but by no means do they have the intent of cheating.
Reply 4
You get attention, what's the problem?
Reply 5
People stare for many reasons, not just because you're good looking.

But I can blatantly tell you made this thread just to feed your own ego and hear people tell you "You're probably very pretty and you get stares from everyone" but nah
Believe me, people just stare randomly on the street or in places. Its weird imo but it happens. It happens to me sometimes when I’m just in my car or the gym. I just look away and ignore it tho.

But i agree with the above. Calm that ego down hunny bunny. For him to glance back at you, you must of been glancing also.

Your no better.
You sound a tad immature.

People have eyes

People are curious beings

You are not special

I must quote the following:
Original post by as125
People stare for many reasons, not just because you're good looking.

But I can blatantly tell you made this thread just to feed your own ego and hear people tell you "You're probably very pretty and you get stares from everyone" but nah

If you travel around Europe, you will discover the phenomenon 'people watching', typically in places such as Italy.
Reply 8
Being in a relationship doesn't mean people can't acknowledge other people being attractive.

Are you sure they're staring at you or just looking in your direction? Also, looking at someone doesn't mean anything. I guess you are trying to hint at the fact that they will cheat, which isn't the case at all.
Reply 9
Original post by s817
I don't get this. It happens a lot. Guys who are in relationships tend to look at me. Even when their girlfriend is right next to them. Once a guy was walking with his girl and I was a distance behind them and the guy kept glancing back at me. Another time I was seated opposite this couple and the guy kept glancing at me. What the hell is all this about? Why do they look at me when they shouldn't really be? Plus it's creepy, they should keep their eyes on their girls only.

A guy doesn't become Assexual the moment he enters a relationship.

If he is looking at you in an obvious manner then it is disrespectful to his gf. If he is looking at you in a discreet manner and his gf isn't noticing then i don't really see no problem with it..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending