The Student Room Group

NI/England GEM

Hi there,
I am a student currently receiving finance from student finance ni. I've noticed that English students receive funding for graduate entry medicine which student finance do not provide.
I was wondering if I could apply to finance England if I had lived in England for 3 years?
And if this was the case when it came to repayments would a higher percentage of my pay (double) be taken as it is two separate providers?
Reply 1
bump
Original post by pheonix97
Hi there,
I am a student currently receiving finance from student finance ni. I've noticed that English students receive funding for graduate entry medicine which student finance do not provide.
I was wondering if I could apply to finance England if I had lived in England for 3 years?
And if this was the case when it came to repayments would a higher percentage of my pay (double) be taken as it is two separate providers?

Hi, what nationality are you? and what previous study do you hold?

Regards, Aisha.
Reply 3
Original post by Aisha SFE
Hi, what nationality are you? and what previous study do you hold?

Regards, Aisha.

Hi there, so I'm northern Irish and hold a bsc hons. I've read it is possible to have to make payments for payment 1 plan and 2 which suggests the possibility of entitlement to student finance England?
Hi,

Your SFNI accounts would remain on plan1, however if you are eligible to apply to SFE you would be plan 2 for new course.

Thanks
Gerard

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending