The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

Anyone who uses Facebook should join the Sheffield University Freshers 2008 group at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12459432530

I'm hoping to get loads of info up there about Freshers Week and next year in general as soon as it gets confirmed here at the Union
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 42
Sheffield is my firm! I don't have an insurance either so its Sheff or nothing :smile:
RocketTown
Sheffield is my firm! I don't have an insurance either so its Sheff or nothing :smile:

Same! :biggrin:
Reply 44
sheffield is my firm! french and russian! self-catered endcliffe!
Mathy, Ace from Space

Hey Mathy, I hadn't found that other one when I started http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12459432530
- it's probably worth joining both, as the one I've just started will have all the official Student Union/Freshers Week news and events as soon as they're confirmed. :wink:
Coolio, I joined the other one too, just in case I missed something! :biggrin:
It's just whatever info you're after mtbab - one is clearly for Freshers of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam with info about the city, whereas the other's just for University of Sheffield freshers with specific info about Union events in Freshers Week (soon anyway!).

I know everyone already sounds like they're overloaded with Facebook groups already but if anyone's interested, you can also become a fan of Sheffield Students' Union, although that's more for people already at Sheffield and people looking for accommodation etc. Oh Facebook we love you.
Sheffield's my firm! Exciting :biggrin:
Seems most people are favouring endcliffe for accommodation-good stuff.
Reply 51
Sheff - Firm - Eu & Int Law :wink:
See you there, lads^^
^^^^^^^ whooooooooo hoooooooooo another Euro International Lawyer!!!!!!
Reply 53
International lawyers are gonna rule the world... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Sheffield is my firm for Speech Science :biggrin: (only just firmed it so I wanted to share it with everyone :p:)
Reply 55
mollymustard
Sheffield is my Firm and Birmingham is my Insurance too! I've applied for English & History and am so excited bout next year already.
Sheffield looks like a great City and the Uni is fantastic :biggrin:

Ahhh, same but for dentistry! I can't wait, sooo excited :smile:
Reply 56
Firmed.
Hi everyone, does anyone fancy keeping a blog of life from now, through getting your results, coming to Sheffield Uni, experiencing Intro Week, etc.? Or maybe if you already keep a blog and would like to write about all that stuff?

I’m looking for some blogs to feature on the Sheffield Union website (www.sheffieldunion.com) – you can put as much or as little up or you can keep it anonymous if you want, it’s completely up to you how it goes.

Anyone who’s interested in keeping a blog, or just wants to write shorter articles/video diaries etc. about coming to Sheffield Uni, please contact me on [email protected] or message me on Facebook. Or just contact me to find out more, or if you've got any suggestions of anything you'd like to do for the Union site.

Ta,
Vicky.xx
Reply 58
I have no idea why I haven't posted this here already, but I've firmed my unconditional offer so yay Sheffield in September!

I'm tempted by the idea of that blog thing, but as I've already done my results and am on a not terribly exciting gap year (as in I'm not going anywhere exotic) it probably wouldn't be a thrilling read.
Yeah I was thinking of doing it but it would be so uber depressing if I miss the grades lol

Latest

Trending

Trending