The Student Room Group

Retake?!

is it worth retaking a level business to increase from a grade B to either A or A*? its because if I reapply next year my pred grades might be A*AB B (due to achieving B in Business) , and I'm looking to apply to Economics courses with requirements varying between A*AA/AAA.
any advice helpful thnks
If you think you can do better then yes, you should. But have you tried sending them off for a remark, just Incase it goes up to an A?
Reply 2
Original post by Wooord
If you think you can do better then yes, you should. But have you tried sending them off for a remark, just Incase it goes up to an A?

I havent because my school have been really busy so have been totally ignoring me. I dont even know how far off an A i am because the sheet only said B.
Reply 3
Original post by Wooord

Also, my school sends off remarks if youre close anyway, so i just assumed i wasnt
Original post by Abdi17272728
I havent because my school have been really busy so have been totally ignoring me. I dont even know how far off an A i am because the sheet only said B.

If you have your heart set on Economics, are there no other Unis that do this but don’t need A*AA/AAA ? If not, I guess retake is your best option. Good luck x
Reply 5
Original post by Wooord
If you have your heart set on Economics, are there no other Unis that do this but don’t need A*AA/AAA ? If not, I guess retake is your best option. Good luck x

There are loads of unis that offer economics for lower that a*aa/aaa but the problem is they're all out of london, and i'd ideally like to stay in London as im currently taking care of my father/supporting him who's ill, so dont want to leave him isolated. The only russel group unis in london that are good for economics are LSE/UCL and Queen Marys, who all ask for A*AA/AAA

++ thanks if i do end up retaking i will try extremely hard x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending