The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

PG Personal Statement Length

Hi,

Does anyone know the exact maximum character/word count for a postgraduate personal statement to the School of Life Sciences? :smile:

Is it the same as undergrad or do we get more words/characters for PG (I hope so!)?
Original post by CTLeafez
Hi,

Does anyone know the exact maximum character/word count for a postgraduate personal statement to the School of Life Sciences? :smile:

Is it the same as undergrad or do we get more words/characters for PG (I hope so!)?

i applied for the mech engineering school, but u get way more words than ucas. I applied last august and mine was 3 pages in word i think and there was room for a lot more if required
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by malcolmmarecki
i applied for the mech engineering school, but u get way more words than ucas. I applied last august and mine was 3 pages in word i think and there was room for a lot more if required

Usual font size too e.g. 14?

That's good! Makes writing up the rough draft a lot easier, don't need to worry about cutting a load out.

Original post by CTLeafez
Usual font size too e.g. 14?

That's good! Makes writing up the rough draft a lot easier, don't need to worry about cutting a load out.

yea, think i did size 12, it was typed into paragraphs etc, but more than enough space.

I found all Unis i applied to for PG also gave room for larger essays (compared to UCAS)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending