The Student Room Group

Don't feel satisfied sexually with partner

Im struggling to feel satisfied with my sex life and have felt like this since I got with my boyfriend. I took his virginity so I accept that he is inexperienced and it may take time to become confident but sex often feels awkward or one sided. He's never made me orgasm so I started faking it and I find myself fantasizing about having sex with other men which I feel awful about. Any advice on how to tackle this?
Reply 1
you need to figure out what position will do it for you and you need to take the lead on this. you can't just lay there and hope he'll hit the right spot or you might end up disappointed.
Reply 2
Original post by Joleee
you need to figure out what position will do it for you and you need to take the lead on this. you can't just lay there and hope he'll hit the right spot or you might end up disappointed.

There's definitley positions that I enjoy, but it never lasts for more than 5 mins so Im always far from cumming...
You need to get some books, read them together and try different things together. You need to tell him what you enjoy and get him to change what he is doing. If you have to grab him and place his hands where you want him.

If you don't tell him he will continue as he is. Try the lovepanky website for suggestions on how to get him to do more for you.
You've got to talk to him about it, because this kind of thing can come between people so badly. Wanting to have sex with other men is never a good sign, but if it's just because you're unsatisfied then this can be solved. Just Google different sex tips and try things out. It can be a lot of fun. You'll try a lot of things you're not too fussed about, but you'll also find things that are better than what you're doing now. I think everyone in a relationship should always be trying new things, because there's so much out there to be done, and it could be so much better than the current "favourites" different people have within their relationship.
Reply 5
Teach him

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending