The Student Room Group

Do any like polite boys?

I mean boys who aren't loud, cocky or low-key insulting other people (which is allegedly considered 'banter' and not 'serious'), they don't swear, and they don't sexualise everything. I don't mean corny, cringey guys. Just polite and kind to everyone.
Of course, a little politeness goes a long way. Who said no-one likes nice guys?
Reply 2
Women like attractive polite boys and attractive rude boys, simple as that.
Original post by Anonymous
I mean boys who aren't loud, cocky or low-key insulting other people (which is allegedly considered 'banter' and not 'serious':wink:, they don't swear, and they don't sexualise everything. I don't mean corny, cringey guys. Just polite and kind to everyone.
Sometimes they are just too polite. It's nice for a guy to be teasy but know his limit and still be a gentleman.
Not my type. Then again someone like that would probably find me repulsive anyway. I get along best with people who curse like sailors and don’t mind my twisted sense of humour.
I like polite boys as long as they have a sense of humour and aren't TOO polite, I like some banter in a relationship. I don't like cocky guys much
Reply 6
Original post by SomMC1
That's bc they are faking the kindness and only kind to their crush. To any other person they act like disgusting.

I did say kind and polite to everyone in my oP because I know such people and wanted to draw a distinction.

But all the popular guys I know are a bit dickish to other people. And they always sexualise girls. Yet, they still love them so I'm confused...
Reply 7
Yes I personally like polite boys, but they should have some sort of character to them (not boring) so funny, sarcastic and whatnot.
polite is good.. but most guys who would defend themselves as being a polite are more likely pathetic.

You need to be rude sometimes - to get anywhere in life. Overly polite guys are not succesfull guys, either with women or in life.
Of course. Sounds like my ideal man.
no, i like boys who spit in my mouth and kick me in the eye
if they're only like that with their friends then I'm fine with it.
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous
I mean boys who aren't loud, cocky or low-key insulting other people (which is allegedly considered 'banter' and not 'serious'), they don't swear, and they don't sexualise everything. I don't mean corny, cringey guys. Just polite and kind to everyone.

Ofcourse:smile:
Who I hate loud and cocky
What if you're a low key nice but have a idgaf face??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending