The Student Room Group
Sure, if it makes you feel better.
Reply 2
Original post by random_matt
Sure, if it makes you feel better.

It isn't me. And I don't understand your comment - it won't make me feel better whatever your opinion is.
Reply 3
Original post by xyz94
It isn't me. And I don't understand your comment - it won't make me feel better whatever your opinion is.

It's not you? So you're posting someone else's picture on a public forum?
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
It's not you? So you're posting someone else's picture on a public forum?

Yes, but with their permission - it's my cousin and she is not a student. She is, however, on a diet and conscious to see whether people are noticing!
Sounds creepy.
Reply 6
Original post by random_matt
Sounds creepy.

How?
Original post by xyz94
How?

Floating a picture of your apparent cousin around, not saying you are lying, but it's weird.
It's hard to say because those two photos are not the easiest to compare. The slimmest part of her body is her legs which are hidden in the 'before' pic, and her arm is pressed against her body whereas in the second one it isn't. Pressing your arm against your body makes it look bigger. The easiest way to do comparisons is to recreate the exact photo in the same clothes and pose
Reply 9
I would say that she has definately lost a little weight and/or some fat. If you scroll down to below picture 1 there are 4 thumbnails which enlarge a little as you roll your cursor over the pictures 2 of them are of her in the pink and 2 of them are of her in the red dress. I will have to assume they were taken around the same time as the 2 main pictures you posted and in those thumbnails you can clearly see her left arm in each outfit and it looks to me like she has definately gotten a thinner arm, around the upper arm area, in the pink outfit.

Quick Reply

Latest