The Student Room Group

Estimated gredes

I plan to apply to Spanish university but they ask for exam results in June and I will just be able to finish doing the exams by that time. In that case they ask for exams predictions so I want to know who does the predictions and how to conform them with Pearson Edexcel.
Reply 1
Original post by anonymous21123
I'm pretty sure your subject teachers will do it if your college is supporting you through ucas as they write mini references too...

The problem is I need them for spainish universities and they dont use ucas
Original post by cheeserk
I plan to apply to Spanish university but they ask for exam results in June and I will just be able to finish doing the exams by that time. In that case they ask for exams predictions so I want to know who does the predictions and how to conform them with Pearson Edexcel.

I don't know how you apply to Spanish unis, but I would assume if they ask for them they'd want your teachers to provide them (potentially in a teacher reference if you get one of those?)
Reply 3
Original post by Lemur14
I don't know how you apply to Spanish unis, but I would assume if they ask for them they'd want your teachers to provide them (potentially in a teacher reference if you get one of those?)

If i get the predictions, how to conform them with Pearson Edexcel.
Yeah sorry I misread, I'd suggest contacting the university and asking if they'd accept teacher references, if not what the specific requirements for these predicted grades are.... as they're predicted grades I don't see why they would have to be confirmed... contact them to be sure!
If i get the predictions, how to conform them with Pearson Edexcel.

I don't know what you mean by that? Is that the exam board you're sitting your exams on?
Reply 6
Original post by Lemur14
I don't know what you mean by that? Is that the exam board you're sitting your exams on?

Yes it is, the university asks for conformation from my exam board.
Yes it is, the university asks for conformation from my exam board.

That's really odd...the exam board won't be able to confirm since they don't know you...Contact the unis and ask if your teacher can do it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending