The Student Room Group

Wait times

Due to circumstances out of my control (the course leader was on annual leave and unable to consider applications) I was only able to apply for SF with compelling reasons, last week. Just wondering what sort of timeline it may be looked at / processed as I’m worried I won’t be able to pay tuition fee in time if there’s a due date. My course starts next week.
Original post by Waterslow
Due to circumstances out of my control (the course leader was on annual leave and unable to consider applications) I was only able to apply for SF with compelling reasons, last week. Just wondering what sort of timeline it may be looked at / processed as I’m worried I won’t be able to pay tuition fee in time if there’s a due date. My course starts next week.

Hi there,

We advise up to 20 working days as a general estimated timescale. This is an estimated timescale based on current workflows. If you monitor your account for this updating. You'll be emailed confirming once the evidence is processed. You can track the progress by following this video linked here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a4p4IP1lzo. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending