The Student Room Group

Appointment finished early

What does it mean if your ADOS appointment finishes earlier than the time expected to be reached?
Original post by Anonymous
What does it mean if your ADOS appointment finishes earlier than the time expected to be reached?

Almost certainly nothing. Estimated timings are just that - estimates. Also, they are normally given as "up to" timings.

Did it finish a few minutes early, or did end significantly early?
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
Almost certainly nothing. Estimated timings are just that - estimates. Also, they are normally given as "up to" timings.

Did it finish a few minutes early, or did end significantly early?

It was meant to be for 90 minutes, but it finished 12 minutes early.
I couldn't specify the details to the therapist because I felt overwhelmed and I'm thinking of ringing the clinic to tell them some details pass to the therapist, but I'm not sure what to do.
The results will come after a month
Original post by Anonymous
It was meant to be for 90 minutes, but it finished 12 minutes early.
I couldn't specify the details to the therapist because I felt overwhelmed and I'm thinking of ringing the clinic to tell them some details pass to the therapist, but I'm not sure what to do.
The results will come after a month

A 90-minute appointment finishing 12 minutes early doesn't sound like an issue to me.

If you have any additional information which you feel would help the clinic / therapist, then by all means let them know. However, they've likely got all the information they need anyway.
Reply 4
Original post by DataVenia
A 90-minute appointment finishing 12 minutes early doesn't sound like an issue to me.

If you have any additional information which you feel would help the clinic / therapist, then by all means let them know. However, they've likely got all the information they need anyway.

I'll ring them tomorrow morning and tell them more

Quick Reply

Latest