The Student Room Group

“Next Expected Update” on application status

Does anyone know if the date stated for when student finance will be in touch next on my online account is when the decision will be given following processing my application?

I submitted my application at the end of April and there is now a message on my account to say they are processing and there will be an application update at the end of July? Does it take this long to get a decision or could it take longer? I’m hoping to find out their decision as soon as possible because I’m waiting to give notice to my work and I can’t do this until I know what I qualify for.
Any advice gratefully received.
Original post by AK2023
Does anyone know if the date stated for when student finance will be in touch next on my online account is when the decision will be given following processing my application?

I submitted my application at the end of April and there is now a message on my account to say they are processing and there will be an application update at the end of July? Does it take this long to get a decision or could it take longer? I’m hoping to find out their decision as soon as possible because I’m waiting to give notice to my work and I can’t do this until I know what I qualify for.
Any advice gratefully received.

Hi there, You can view the estimated date for this to be reviewed on your online account under the application tracker. You can find out how to view this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a4p4IP1lzo

Our timescales are estimates and are subject to daily change, Once it has been fully reviewed the team will be in contact with you.

Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending