The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

17, would find attractive till 22
23 year old guy, I can find 75 year old women attractive, my preference is always to date around my age.
I really struggle to be attracted to people more than a few years above or below my age, don't know why. Male, 18, would probably go up to 23 at the most.
Original post by username3508398
I am only talking about majority of people (not celebrities)

I'm female. Check out my profile.

To answer your question, when it comes to FWB, I don't have a limit as it comes down to enthusiasm, personality, and overall attractiveness.

For a long term relationship, I don't know as I need someone who's similar to me (mentally, physical capabilities, etc). If they're 20 years older and still moving like guys my age, why not?
Original post by 3121
I’m 19, Male and would probably go up to 23… but I find some women up to 45 attractive. I prefer women over girls

I am female and I would date females up to 5 years past my age. I am gay
I'm a guy and 35-40 is my theoretical maximum but I am sure women that old aren't interested in younger guys so it's just theoretical. I'm fine with women in their 20s though just as long as they've finished their studies or are in medicine/academia/etc which require many more years to complete. But usually if she's 22-23 and acts her age, great.
I'm 17 and I find 18-21-year-olds attractive. I am dating a 20-year-old anyways. And yes he asked for permission to date me.

Going to be honest. With celebrities there are handsome, white, black and indian men

In real life, the only handsome men are Korean or Chinese (ask foreign women who been there) Obviously asian women prefer white men because white men generally have more money not because of looks, they marry white ugly men

Some Chinese and Korean men are handsome until 45. With other races, the men age badly, become bald, very hairy, very fat, very wrinkled.
You'll date a fetus or newborn is that what your saying??

Latest

Trending

Trending