The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hmm, i've not heard of this before. I'd be interested to know as well! I have been doing yoga for a while, got myself a home dvd. Although last week i didn't have a sex drive at all :frown:.
i'd imagine so yes. If nothing else itll put you in better shape, making you look and feel sexier when doing the do. Then theres the flexibility...
Reply 3
No idea, but if this helps then I've never done yoga and my sex life has been great...

Are you referring to tantric sex?
YES, you work on your pelvic floors, which become tighter..making penetritive sex more pleasurable
Reply 5
HAha that is such a don question.. neve heard that before though
I do Yoga but my bf thinks sex is the same.. if that helps
Reply 6
a don question? explain.
Reply 7
Da Mouse
a don question? explain.

Lol. I don't really actually know.. I'm just really into the word don at the moment and it seems to be cropping into anything. I spose the equivalent of what I was saying was that's such a sorta don question like it was a don like question...argh! I dont know!
Reply 8
lol a don question means a don question.
i love some of the explanations in the student room.
eeer maybe you mean the most unliklyest random question?
Reply 9
Da Mouse
lol a don question means a don question.
i love some of the explanations in the student room.
eeer maybe you mean the most unliklyest random question?

Ah you've got it in a nutshell...
but
a don question will ALWAYS be a dn question :cool:
its supposed to help with flexibility!
Reply 11
If anyone actually does yoga, how long do you do it for? Sorry to hijack the thread...
I do Yoga - I do a 10 minute routine morning and night and then about an hour every other day (including the 10 min sessions)...
Why not do both at the same time, soga!
Reply 14
or yex
Yeah ha. It probably does help as it improves flexibility for the more acrobatic positions lol. *Gets yoga mat out*
I'm doing it tomorrow for the first time (yoga that is!) So let's see....
Reply 17
Ilora-Danon
I do Yoga - I do a 10 minute routine morning and night and then about an hour every other day (including the 10 min sessions)...

Am i ok doing three gentle workouts back to back for an hour three times a week? It's just easier running the three workouts together (abs,upper body and lower body).
^I can't see why not. It's one of those things when you'll know when you need to stop or reduce your timing or whatnot. Just do what your body's comfortable with.
Makes you more flexible
Excersises your pelvic floor muscles

Plus the general fitness/looking better aspect of it but you can get that from running, or something.

Latest

Trending

Trending