The Student Room Group

Want gay sex but I’m straight

I am a straight boy 18 with a girlfriend but want nothing more atm to have gay sex and take a ****, or have gay encounters with men
You're obviously not straight then...
You’re as straight as a roundabout.
I am but just want a night of gay sex
Bicurious/Bisexual?
Reply 5
Anyone on here keen for the same thing
Sounds pretty straight to me 🤗
Original post by Nickoes123
Anyone on here keen for the same thing

@e^iπ

Who is the anonymous which is not needed right now? This HAS to be a troll to try a reaction out of me... 😭
You're either bi or gay. You're not straight.
Original post by Nickoes123
I am a straight boy 18 with a girlfriend but want nothing more atm to have gay sex and take a ****, or have gay encounters with men

This made me cackle. We love a good troll 🤩
Dude... I don't think you're straight. To be straight, you'd have to only be sexually attracted to women. Meaning the thought of a d*** should NOT turn you on, y'know? If the thought of it turns you on, or gets you aroused then my dude, you aren't straight.
Nothing wrong with being curious. But you're probably not straight if you're this desperate to try it.

Go for it, see if you like it. Use protection though.
The reason why the men who have sex was men was coined was because there are so many men who want a bit of **** yet just aren't willing to be honest with themselves.
I'll have sex with you, I'm 19 and pretty attractive

Anyone here up for a threesome?
what's wrong with everyone it's normal at his age to think like that experiment is normal don't let people tell you other wise i had these thoughts when i was your age but didn't act on then wish i did i'm now 48 and still think about it who know's if i would have turn bi /gay if i had tried it been married for 28 years but every now and the i think about it still i suppose it's if you have the bottle to see what it's like sometimes wish i had tried it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending