The Student Room Group

Dumped my bf before uni now he is with someone else

I dumped my bf before going to uni because I wanted to be single going into freshers but I have started to regret my decision, I felt bad anyway as he was really upset I finished him, anyway i slept with a couple people but it wasn't very good now I saw today he is in a new relationship with someone else I went to school with, help? how do I get him back?
You dumped him, he moved on. You don't get him back because you've been sleeping around, just continue to stalk his Instagram and see what you're missing.
You dumped him, he moved on. Be happy for him, and let him be happy.
It's selfish to want to get him back, because of all of the above.
shouldn't have dumed him just move on and don't make the mistake again
Original post by Sara F
I dumped my bf before going to uni because I wanted to be single going into freshers but I have started to regret my decision, I felt bad anyway as he was really upset I finished him, anyway i slept with a couple people but it wasn't very good now I saw today he is in a new relationship with someone else I went to school with, help? how do I get him back?

You don't get him back. You finished it with him and you moved on yourself, so he's moved on too. You snuffed it with him, so just leave him be.
you're probably the best thing he never had. he deserved better
Original post by Secretnerd123
you're probably the best thing he never had. he deserved better

PREACH 👏
You don't.
Reply 8
Original post by Sara F
Whose problem is that?

You dumped him because you're a silly little girl with backwards priorities, he did the right thing and got over you. Next time, don't be an ass.
lol dumpers are always so arrogant, thinking people will take them back.
Reply 10
It says a lot about your persona if you only decided you wanted him back after he got with someone else.

Deal with it.
So you dumped him, slept around, but somehow expected him to be just sitting there twiddling his thumbs waiting for you?

You don't do anything to try and get him back. He's in a relationship now, and trying to steal somebody else's boyfriend is just disgusting.
0/10. Bye.
This sounds like you got your storyline from the film how to be single 😂 in the film by the way he stays with the other person because she values him, not the person who dumped him to go around shagging
Unlucky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending