The Student Room Group

sfe

Hi, anybody knows why maintenance loan and tuition fees are blocked and also why parent allowance grant not entitled on sfe letter? I have a 1 year old daughter but on their letter the amount of grant is equal to nil.

any ideas?
Original post by gianfree
Hi, anybody knows why maintenance loan and tuition fees are blocked and also why parent allowance grant not entitled on sfe letter? I have a 1 year old daughter but on their letter the amount of grant is equal to nil.

any ideas?

Perhaps they are still processing your application or they have rejected it? What does the letter say? Have they asked for further information?

You can try asking sfe by contacting them or posting on this sub forum.

You need to inform them you have a child and how to apply for any additional amounts.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=910
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Perhaps they are still processing your application or they have rejected it? What does the letter say? Have they asked for further information?You can try asking sfe by contacting them or posting on this sub forum.You need to inform them you have a child and how to apply for any additional amounts.https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=910
the application has been awarded for tuition and maintenance loan, I also applied for parent allowance grant but the letter was showing £0 . payment still blocked tho I called she a week ago and they said was still processing the grant, can I trust that?thanks
the application has been awarded for tuition and maintenance loan, I also applied for parent allowance grant but the letter was showing £0 . payment still blocked tho I called she a week ago and they said was still processing the grant, can I trust that?thanks

Only they can tell you whats happening with your application. and why there is a delay. You need to speak to them. Maybe they are just working the amount out?
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
Only they can tell you whats happening with your application. and why there is a delay. You need to speak to them. Maybe they are just working the amount out?

ye that could be the case...cheers buddy
ye that could be the case...cheers buddy

Sorry I would help if I could but its only SFE that have access to your file and so can look how its being processed.
If you are a bog standard applicant in the UK for last 3 years, UK citizen pr EU citizen for 5 and you have sent all the documents in then I wouldnt worry.
Reply 6
I applied as eu migrant worker and all docs sent were fine..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending