The Student Room Group

Inputted the wrong email for my sponsor - they already have a SFE account

Hi there,
I've just applied to SFE for a full-time undergraduate course starting in September 2024, and have requested a higher maintenance loan based on our household income. I provided the email for my partner but was not aware he had used a different email address to originally apply for his own student finance several years ago.
When he signs into his existing SFE account, he obviously cannot click through to complete the information for the sponsorship because it is not linked to the email address I provided. The email address I supplied is a personal email account that is not currently attached to any SFE account.
I just wondered what the next logical step would be so that the process isn't held up please - I've been on hold to SFE for nearly an hour at the moment. Would they be able to change my provided (incorrect) email address to match his actual SFE one?

Thank you!
Original post by katy.earley
Hi there,
I've just applied to SFE for a full-time undergraduate course starting in September 2024, and have requested a higher maintenance loan based on our household income. I provided the email for my partner but was not aware he had used a different email address to originally apply for his own student finance several years ago.
When he signs into his existing SFE account, he obviously cannot click through to complete the information for the sponsorship because it is not linked to the email address I provided. The email address I supplied is a personal email account that is not currently attached to any SFE account.
I just wondered what the next logical step would be so that the process isn't held up please - I've been on hold to SFE for nearly an hour at the moment. Would they be able to change my provided (incorrect) email address to match his actual SFE one?
Thank you!

Hi Katy, in this case we'd recommend that your partner completes the PFF2 form.

It doesn't need to be signed or dated, so you can upload the form on your account. That's all the information we'll need from your partner at the moment.

Thanks, Graeme

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/65afcca870218e000cb41f9a/sfe_pff2_form_2425_o.pdf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending