The Student Room Group

He dumped me - does he miss me?

I was dating this guy for 2 months... we had a pretty awful last date, he was ill and I had a few mood swings (due to family circumstances which have been stressing me out). Due to a combination of things, mostly him feeling like we'd lost our connection, he dumped me. When we were together, he was slightly active on snapchat and also on whatsapp a few times throughout the day...I've noticed his snapchat score hasn't gone up since and he's hardly ever on whatsapp, if at all.

When he dumped me he told me he still likes me a lot.

Is it possible he is missing me?
Bump
Other people have snapchat and whatsapp? He could've been messaging them
Nothing you've said suggests he misses you

Edit:
misread. But the point above still stands. Nothing you've said suggests he misses you.
I probably look like I'm inactive on snapchat, but I only message people and don't send snaps, so that says nothing.
(edited 5 years ago)
bump
Original post by stargazing11
bump

I responded and as I said nothing you've said suggests he still misses you.
bump
Reply 6
Ask him
Please stop bumping.
Clearly you are looking for the answer 'yes he misses you', as you appear to be ignoring my one
It's against the rules to keep bumping without giving sufficient time for people to answer. And exactly, just ask him instead of asking us, we're not him.
You could maybe drop him a ‘hi how are things?’ If he’s missing you he’d probably jump at the chance of a chat. But you need to think about if you’d want to go there, if he dumped you after one bad date could you trust him either as a friend or to get back into a relationship with...
He may miss you but honestly if he really liked you as much as he said when he dumped you.....well he would not have dumped you. It hurts I know I recently was dumped too after 10 months and it succccccccked but I am ok now and soon you will be too. Life is gonna bring us a whole lot of ups and down girl this in just one of them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending