The Student Room Group

How would you feel in this situation?

I rarely see my boyfriend and haven't spent the day with him since over 4 weeks ago as we're always working.

We both have the day off tomorrow and my boyfriend is choosing to go to an overnight works do rather than see me even though he hasn't spent the day with me in over 4 weeks and we aren't sure when we will next be off together (We also don't live together).

I told him I was upset about him going on several occasions but he said he was going on the works do regardless and no matter what the cost of the relationship will be.

How would you react/feel in this situation?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I rarely see my boyfriend and haven't spent the day with him since over 4 weeks ago as we're always working.

We both have the day off tomorrow and my boyfriend is choosing to go to an overnight works do rather than see me even though he hasn't spent the day with me in over 4 weeks and we aren't sure when we will next be off together (We also don't live together).

I told him I was upset about him going on several occasions but he said he was going on the works do regardless and no matter what the cost of the relationship will be.

How would you react/feel in this situation?

It's best to make specific plans to meet rather than finding out when he's free. Sure, it's upsetting not to see your partner for a month when the opportunity is there but you need to talk to him about it. Make plans and then assess the situation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending