The Student Room Group

A girl I like has severe anxiety, does she still like me?

So I matched with a girl on Tinder and we had so much chemistry and from then on for nearly 2 months, we snapped and text eachother every day with near instant replies and we really liked eachother! Then after 2 months we met up for a date and we talked non stop for 7 hours occasionally hugging, holding hands and then kissing and it was fantastic. For nearly 3 weeks after this we still snapped eachother with instant replies and we were fine but 1 day about a month ago she went nearly a whole day without replying and when she did it was a few words and ever since then we have text eachother differently and distantly. Normally this would be a sign of her losing interest but I've occasionally drunk text her where she said she's sorry for texting me like this and how she hasn't felt like herself for a while. I'm very confused about how to feel because she does have her cute moments like how we used to text but mostly I can only talk to her like a friend rather than my crush. Also she has university every day and then therapy on the weekends so she is never free to meet. Any advice would be appreciated, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending