The Student Room Group

Girls, Would You Rather Date Guy A Or Guy B?

Guy A:

-average looking face, blue eyes, more “rugged” looking than Guy B
-slightly taller and more “buff” than Guy B (5”10, has a more muscular build, goes to the gym whereas Guy B does CrossFit and cycles)
-slightly nicer car (brand new silver Mercedes, Guy B drives a Mini)
-slightly better off than Guy B (goes skiing etc regularly, spends most Christmases away, etc.)
-ginger, normal short “guy” hair
-a bit more of a player and touchy feely with the ladies
-more laid back, friendly/YOLO and “go with the flow” than Guy B

Guy B:

-works for the same company as Guy A, a few years younger but already in a higher position
-slightly more handsome facially than Guy A (often called a pretty boy, hazel eyes)
-nicer hair (brown, in a quiff)
-a bit short (5”4) but big where it counts :wink: :wink: :wink:
-dresses similarly to Guy A (both Tories, dress smartly in nice coats, sweaters etc.)
-can be as confident as Guy A but more of a boyfriend/nice boy type, all the girls like him, very socially popular, even older people like him
-lets women prove themselves to him, not as “forward” as Guy A but just as good at teasing them
-more elitist, ambitious, and more of a leader than Guy A
:smile:

Scroll to see replies

I'm sure plenty of Girls would like to date you Guy B
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 2
Guy B sounds like the more attractive one, Im neither actually just a male friend
Guy C
Reply 4
Lol like you don't know all your best mates' dink sizes, it's locker room banter mate.
Neither, I refuse to date another Tory - you all seem to be up your own ar*es
Reply 6
Well guy A isn't a player in the sense of leading on females, guy A and B have both had long term girlfriends. But guy A is more physically "player" ish, more physically forward etc. Guy B is a nice guy in a sense, would do anything to save a hot woman (and maybe get her number in the process)
Reply 7
Just as well nobody wants to date a stinky B I T C H like you.
Guy A. Seems less insecure. I get frustrated when I'm in the role of having to pick up an insecure guy unless I already care for him.
Reply 9
Original post by sinfonietta
Guy A. Seems less insecure. I get frustrated when I'm in the role of having to pick up an insecure guy unless I already care for him.

How does Guy A seem less insecure?
Original post by Anonymous
How does Guy A seem less insecure?

Guy A description is pretty carefree and Guy B just doesn't sound confident at all.
(edited 5 years ago)
guy B sounds like lord farquad
Guy A description is pretty carefree and Guy B just doesn't sound confident at all.

But how? being shorter doesn't = less confident nor does a nice car = carefree.
Original post by Rainfall
guy B sounds like lord farquad

Who?
Yeet
guy b
Who?

Height wasn't relevent to my answer.
Original post by Cassie G
guy b

Why?
Height wasn't relevent to my answer.

Then what was?
Why?

Then what was?

cuz always better if you got a guy who is big down there, how do you know his size anyway?
Then what was?

A vs Bs personality.
The fact B needed to compare themself to A says a lot.
What sort of a "more money than sense" idiot buys a brand new car?

And what sort of an idiot thinks that the car that a man drives makes any difference in attracting women? This is the real world, not some stupid Fast & Furious film.

And how come guy A is better off than guy B, when guy B is in a higher position in the same company? Or is it one of those companies with a divide and conquer approach to setting pay? I'd have thought that if guy A is in a lower position and is blowing his money on new Mercedes, and ski trips then he's more likely to have no savings and therefore to be worse off. Don't confuse conspicuous spending with being well off.

At the end of the day, from what we know, both guys sound good enough to me. It's not like life is some competition to see who is the better man.

Edit: and what sort of comment is this? "-a bit short (5”4) but big where it counts " That's the sort of thing a 14 year old would come out with, not an adult.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending