The Student Room Group

Am I ugly based on my experiences at clubs?

Scroll to see replies

What you'vd said in this thread isn't making sense. If you have a "hideous face", how come "Men claim I resemble a model a lot, and quite a few women do too"?
The 2 statements are incompatible with each other.
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
What you'vd said in this thread isn't making sense. If you have a "hideous face", how come "Men claim I resemble a model a lot, and quite a few women do too"?
The 2 statements are incompatible with each other.

How does a man's opinion reflect a woman's? Also even average and ugly guys have some girls who think they're gorgeous looking.

I literally don't know if I'm hot as **** or ridiculously ugly. I mean I dress REALLY nice, cut above everyone else in that regard, so that probably gives me an unfair boost.

No you wouldn't because nobody would ever say that to you because you're not an ugly man like me. Also tbh I was glad to receive eyebrow insults, coz I fixed them up. Insults are pretty helpful.
Original post by FredMadison
How does a man's opinion reflect a woman's? Also even average and ugly guys have some girls who think they're gorgeous looking.

I literally don't know if I'm hot as **** or ridiculously ugly. I mean I dress REALLY nice, cut above everyone else in that regard, so that probably gives me an unfair boost.

Nah a man's opinion is completely different, a guy said to me once I am the 'ugliest thing ever' but plenty peng girls think I'm fit and get with me so he was obviously just jealous of my incredible looks.

And do you dress really nice? Lots of guys say that and they don't, and if you are too pretentious with your clothes it can be a massive turnoff.
(edited 5 years ago)
We have no idea. People that don’t know a. What you look like or b. What your personality is actually like, not just how you perceive it, whether you’re an ugly person in any sense of the word.
Original post by Alexty28
Nah a man's opinion is completely different, a guy said to me once I am the 'ugliest thing ever' but plenty peng girls think I'm fit and get with me so he was obviously just jealous of my incredible looks.

And do you dress really nice? Lots of guys say that and they don't, and if you are too pretentious with your clothes it can be a massive turnoff.

Nah I'm legit well put-together in how I dress on a night out, and not pretentious.

I'm sad to hear confirmation that men's opinions really are different since men make it out that I'm some deity.
just shag them all u dirty pedo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending