The Student Room Group

Virginity and muslims

How many of you guys actually stay committed to that ideal of saving you yourself for marriage? Do you think it’s medieval?

Hmmm, I personally don’t believe in it and I’m pretty open about the concept of having sex with the right person. My parents don’t know as I come from a traditional family, but me and my boyfriend usually book a hotel room and the first time I lost it was on my birthday which was a few months ago. I think it’s a part of growing up and finding out who you are and in the long term it’s really fun :wink:
There's nothing wrong with fornication but religiously, it depends how strict and conservative their upbringing is I reckon as that often affects their own stance on these issues. Some will just hide it from their family but I reckon if they're practicing most will be committed as it's quite a big sin in Islam.
I will only lose my virginity before marriage if I've been in a relationship for over 2 years and it would lead to marriage.
My friend you will have committed zina. Don't devalue sex by sleeping around it was meant to be enjoyed by you and your partner in the confines of marriage and is considered a grave sin if done outside of marriage. It's up there with shirk so dont do it
Original post by Anonymous
How many of you guys actually stay committed to that ideal of saving you yourself for marriage? Do you think it’s medieval?

Hmmm, I personally don’t believe in it and I’m pretty open about the concept of having sex with the right person. My parents don’t know as I come from a traditional family, but me and my boyfriend usually book a hotel room and the first time I lost it was on my birthday which was a few months ago. I think it’s a part of growing up and finding out who you are and in the long term it’s really fun :wink:

Hotel room? Smh why don't you just do it at his house

Latest

Trending

Trending