The Student Room Group

still like my ex??

I’ve met this boy quite a few times now, and he is everything i would ever want in a guy. However, I still think about my ex (we never actually dated) but I still can’t let my feelings go for him. I am very happy with this new boy, and I don’t want this ‘ex’ stopping me, but I don’t know if it is fair to carry on? It’s been 7 months since we ‘ended’ things and we remained friends, however we havn’t talked in about 2-3 months.
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve met this boy quite a few times now, and he is everything i would ever want in a guy. However, I still think about my ex (we never actually dated) but I still can’t let my feelings go for him. I am very happy with this new boy, and I don’t want this ‘ex’ stopping me, but I don’t know if it is fair to carry on? It’s been 7 months since we ‘ended’ things and we remained friends, however we havn’t talked in about 2-3 months.

If you are still thinking about your ex, is it fair on your current boyfriend? Also if this new guy is everything you want, why think about someone in the past who you haven't spoken to in months anyway?
This is the issue with women , don't know what they want
Original post by Anonymous

The man you describe as your "ex" is probably your first love. He will always be very special to you. That feeling is never going to go away, but you ought not spend your life saving yourself for a re-union with him. It's alright for you to date others. Just be friends with this new boy if that helps you feel better about not being able to make a full commitment with him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending