The Student Room Group

I kissed my ex’s friend.

Me and my ex had been together for 16 months. I loved her very much but I couldn’t handle how she treated me during some surcumstances. She could just be mad at me for no reason while I always did my best for her in our relationship and even now after I broke up with her I still try to help her the best I can and I’m still here for her. After we broke up i started talking to a friend of hers who was in both of our classes. We got along very well and we met with a few of my friends and afterwords we kissed. I told her a few days after that it we shouldn’t do this and this only made it more difficult for her and me. I feel a bit bad and yeah it wasn’t a good idea but I liked her and she was really nice to me and helped me when we broke up and I was really low. I don’t know what to do now.
Reply 1
She if you can get with her
Reply 2
Original post by Zarek
She if you can get with her

What do you mean man?
This is logical. Everyone should show respect for his/her ex.
You’ve got to do what you want to do buddy, you’re not going think about your ex 10 years from now but you might still be with this girl you like 🤷 or it could all go terrible and you lose contact with all of them.

Just make sure you do what you actually want to do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending