The Student Room Group

Is this a sign that a man is very devoted to his girlfriend?

Im just curious about human behaviour and find it hard to understand (I have Aspergers) so thought id ask this. Theres a man at work, he has a gf but Ive always thought that he liked one of his female colleagues a little. Today he was with an elderly patient (an elderly woman) and his female colleague was there too. He told the patient that she has very warm eyes and that they reminded him of his girlfriends eyes. he said that whenever he sees someone with big green eyes it reminds him of his girlfriend.

Does this suggest that he is totally devoted/loves his girlfriend and isn't remotely interested in his female colleague?

Its an odd question with likely no definite answer but i usually get things wrong when it comes to peoples minds.
Moved to relationships
Original post by Anonymous
Im just curious about human behaviour and find it hard to understand (I have Aspergers) so thought id ask this. Theres a man at work, he has a gf but Ive always thought that he liked one of his female colleagues a little. Today he was with an elderly patient (an elderly woman) and his female colleague was there too. He told the patient that she has very warm eyes and that they reminded him of his girlfriends eyes. he said that whenever he sees someone with big green eyes it reminds him of his girlfriend.

Does this suggest that he is totally devoted/loves his girlfriend and isn't remotely interested in his female colleague?

Its an odd question with likely no definite answer but i usually get things wrong when it comes to peoples minds.

You are reading way too much into the comment.

He can say nice things about his gf, but also let his mind wander. its not enough evidence either way.
He may be utterly devoted to his girlfriend and wants everyone to know it.
Or he may be reminding his colleague that he has a girlfriend he loves and she has no chance with him.
Original post by 999tigger
You are reading way too much into the comment.

He can say nice things about his gf, but also let his mind wander. its not enough evidence either way.

Yes people are confusing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending