The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Adult Nursing 2019 KCL

Anyone else starting Adult Nursing in September at Kings College London ?
Reply 1
Hi, I got my offer just deciding between Kings and Kingston for my firm
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
hey thats so cool. I nearly applied to Kingston it looks really good there :smile:
Original post by Sonja_f
Hi, I got my offer just deciding between Kings and Kingston for my firm
Reply 3
Original post by juju1199
hey thats so cool. I nearly applied to Kingston it looks really good there :smile:

have you firmed kings? I'm having a bit of difficulty deciding which one to firm? how did you make your decision, both look great, good feeling kings got the rep however Kingston rated slightly higher on student experience I just dont want to make the wrong de vision or am I looking to much into it
Reply 4
Yeah ive firmed kings. I just wanted to go to kings for so long and its good a great reputation, I loved it when I saw it. I was torn between city university of London and kings but I just knew Kings was always my dream and that I'd regret not taking it. Just think about where you feel you would have the best experience, which location you prefer, which campus you prefer and if you've visited them you should be able to sense a difference in how you feel at each one if that makes sense. :smile:
Original post by Sonja_f
have you firmed kings? I'm having a bit of difficulty deciding which one to firm? how did you make your decision, both look great, good feeling kings got the rep however Kingston rated slightly higher on student experience I just dont want to make the wrong de vision or am I looking to much into it
Reply 5
yup, I've firmed it!
Hi, How was the application process for kings? was it tough because its a russell group uni? I'm a bit sceptical because one of my alevels i got a D grade and i don't have much hospital related experience to write about on my personal statement If you have any tips please help ya girl out!!!
Hello Sami,

Would be helpful if you can manange to have some experience in any healthcare set up to reflect that within yourself. The application process basically application to UCAS along with your Personal Statement, academic credentials or relevant qualification plus experience. You can apply direct to the KCL website or through UCAS. Study the 6Cs in Nursing and Values of any Trust that would helpful. Overall, ask yourself if you have a passion of doing such job at the end of your academic life and transitioning into real life environment? Its a rewarding job but let your character enshrine your decision.
Original post by samisami123
Hi, How was the application process for kings? was it tough because its a russell group uni? I'm a bit sceptical because one of my alevels i got a D grade and i don't have much hospital related experience to write about on my personal statement If you have any tips please help ya girl out!!!
Reply 8
I had offers from both Kings and Kingston but I firmed Kingston eventually. Kingston had everything I wanted in the course and more trusts and hospitals under their placement too so a great variety. Hope you choose Kingston 😁!

Original post by Sonja_f
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by homingbee
Hello Sami,

Would be helpful if you can manange to have some experience in any healthcare set up to reflect that within yourself. The application process basically application to UCAS along with your Personal Statement, academic credentials or relevant qualification plus experience. You can apply direct to the KCL website or through UCAS. Study the 6Cs in Nursing and Values of any Trust that would helpful. Overall, ask yourself if you have a passion of doing such job at the end of your academic life and transitioning into real life environment? Its a rewarding job but let your character enshrine your decision.

Great choice! I’m on Nursing Associate Apprentice programme under Kingston University. Most of the tutors lecturing for adult nursing courses are from KINGSTON and St George’s. I find the tutor are helpful and welcoming. You won’t left alone if you feel lost or you don’t know anything. They are there to help you!

Quick Reply

Latest