The Student Room Group

Not sure If I’m bi or straight :(

I’ve always been into guys but recently I’ve kind of been crushing on a girl in one of my college classes. She’s really beautiful and smart and pretty much perfect but it’s weird because I’m kind of attracted to her? i’m just not sure if it’s just me thinking she’s beautiful or the chance of me being bi? Not really sure if it’s a one off or I’m actually into girls Please help, thanksss 😃
I’ve been in a similar situation and what I’ve learnt is that you should just go with the flow - you might not have figured it out yet and it’s fine, if you think you’ve got feelings for a girl then just go with it, don’t overanalyse your feelings (that’s what I used to do a lot and it really didn’t help). But I’d say if you do like her then it’s probably not just a one-off but rather you discovering another part to your sexuality (does that make sense? Lol) - not saying you’re deffo bi, you should probably explore a bit more and wait a bit and definitely don’t force yourself to get crushes on girls to see if you’re really bi or not (another thing I used to do) but all in all I’d say give it some time, don’t force anything and go with the flow 👍
well if i’m honest, only you can answer that. if you’re bi, then you’re bi. if you’re straight, then you’re straight. i’ve had these things where i’ve though a girl is really pretty and just gorgeous !! & i have a boyfriend :/ i’ve questioned whether i am bi too but i think we all have one of those points in life?
i mean you could just experiment, try to get to know her, if she’s into you too then yayyy :,) maybe kiss her? and if that’s not your cup of tea then ?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve always been into guys but recently I’ve kind of been crushing on a girl in one of my college classes. She’s really beautiful and smart and pretty much perfect but it’s weird because I’m kind of attracted to her? i’m just not sure if it’s just me thinking she’s beautiful or the chance of me being bi? Not really sure if it’s a one off or I’m actually into girls Please help, thanksss 😃

You might be bi. Remember, being bi doesn't mean you're 50/50 into both. You can be 60/40 or even 95/5 in one direction or another. And it can change from year to year or even day to day.
I’d say just give it time, you don’t need to figure it out straight away (pun intended) so just go with your feelings and don’t overanalyse or think too much about them. Go with the flow and whatever happens, happens and you’ll figure it out eventually. Being bi also means that you may feel differently towards girls and towards guys. Your crushes may feel different so don’t try to base it off that. There is a possibility that you might be bi but don’t let that thought consume you, you’ll find out in good time x
Why does it matter what label you are? Just go out there and have some fun. You don't necessarily have to join in a march to do that.
You don't have to label yourself if you don't want to. Just go with the flow and be attracted to who you're attracted to. You're a legitimate, valid person with legitimate, valid feelings either way.
Reply 7
Yes, you’re bi. On a side note, Stop trying labelling yourself just get on with your life and do what you feel comfortable with.
Strangers on the internet can't answer that question for you. You need to find yourself. :smile:
Reply 9
If I’m honest, kissing her probably wouldn’t be the best idea since I’m 99% sure she’s straight - and that’s fine I’m not like upset because of that, just because I don’t really know how I feel. She sits next to me in one of my classes so i’m just trying to chat to her rn
Original post by xXhermosa_nenaXx
well if i’m honest, only you can answer that. if you’re bi, then you’re bi. if you’re straight, then you’re straight. i’ve had these things where i’ve though a girl is really pretty and just gorgeous !! & i have a boyfriend :/ i’ve questioned whether i am bi too but i think we all have one of those points in life?
i mean you could just experiment, try to get to know her, if she’s into you too then yayyy :,) maybe kiss her? and if that’s not your cup of tea then ?
thankyou for your advice, means a lot :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve been in a similar situation and what I’ve learnt is that you should just go with the flow - you might not have figured it out yet and it’s fine, if you think you’ve got feelings for a girl then just go with it, don’t overanalyse your feelings (that’s what I used to do a lot and it really didn’t help). But I’d say if you do like her then it’s probably not just a one-off but rather you discovering another part to your sexuality (does that make sense? Lol) - not saying you’re deffo bi, you should probably explore a bit more and wait a bit and definitely don’t force yourself to get crushes on girls to see if you’re really bi or not (another thing I used to do) but all in all I’d say give it some time, don’t force anything and go with the flow 👍
thankyouuu :smile:
Original post by ineedtorevise12
I’d say just give it time, you don’t need to figure it out straight away (pun intended) so just go with your feelings and don’t overanalyse or think too much about them. Go with the flow and whatever happens, happens and you’ll figure it out eventually. Being bi also means that you may feel differently towards girls and towards guys. Your crushes may feel different so don’t try to base it off that. There is a possibility that you might be bi but don’t let that thought consume you, you’ll find out in good time x
I know it shouldn’t matter to me, but it does
Original post by Notoriety
Why does it matter what label you are? Just go out there and have some fun. You don't necessarily have to join in a march to do that.
u r probably bi. welcome

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending