The Student Room Group

UCAS

I haven’t heard back from a couple of universities and I sent my application on 19th December, is this normal for it to take so long ?
They have up until the end of I think June, maximally, to respond, although they're advised to respond by the end of May I believe. @PQ might be more familiar with the exact dates?

However, either way, there's still plenty of time to get an offer. You should have at least one month after receiving all your offers to respond to them, so you don't need to worry about having to rush to a decision either if the universities take their time to send you an offer :smile:
I haven’t heard from a few uni’s aswell. Trying to make myself feel better by saying to myself at least I haven’t been rejected yet 😬 don’t know if it’s helping. Getting more and more stressed by the day
Make sure that you don’t have any missed emails in your junk. Log into the applicant portals if they exist. Ring up if you’re worried that you might have missed a message.

If you applied before the January deadline then universities are supposed to try to make decisions by the end of March and must make a decision by the start of May.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending