The Student Room Group

A boy keeps touching my breasts

So a boy at my school touched my breasts. He grabs my breast or breasts at random times. He grabs them from in front of me and from behind. He’s touched my but on one occasion. It’s happened about 20 times in a matter of 4 months or so. I’ve told him to stop every time but he laughs and goes bright red. I walk away to my friend and she watches him. She notices he’s always staring at me and smiling afterwards as if he’s pleased with himself. Sometimes he speaks dirty and makes dirty comments. I told a teacher about it last year but nothing got done about it and it’s happened again. Our new teacher is on top of the situation. (Btw I am 14 years old and this kid is 12 or 13). The new teacher had a meeting with the boy and he is denying that he’s touching me on purpose. It just seems a bit strange how you can accidentally grab hold of a girls breasts accidentally, 20 times
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

He’s sexually assaulting you. The school should do something about this. If they fail to take further action, you must tell your parents or strongly encourage the school to take action as what he is doing is illegal. It should not have to come to telling the police but if he continues to harass you and nothing is done about it, you may have to. Also consider contacting ChildLine who may have some advice or be able to assist you into getting help. Best of luck :smile:
You need to tell someone higher up about this asap, this is not normal behaviour and no-one should touch you without your permission. Possibly tell your parents because they could come into school about it, but if you find this difficult tell another teacher until something is done. Hope ur okay!
Reply 3
Rip his hands off and see what he does then
Go to your school's department that deals with behaviour and/or bullying. Seriously, go. This shouldn't be happened. Push him away once he does it, hit him, anything. It's not appropriate and someone that young shouldn't get away and think it's acceptable.
Is this boy clumsy or something that keeps tripping and you just happen by coincidence every time to be in his way while his tripping? Tell the muppet to tie his shoelaces!

I bet he will say the above.

It's time to get your phone out to record evidence or ask your teacher for CCTV.
Reply 6
Original post by Pandii
Rip his hands off and see what he does then

nah cos what if he turns into the next abu hamza, itll get worse.
Reply 7
Original post by Gmac90
So a boy at my school touched my breasts. He grabs my breast or breasts at random times. He grabs them from in front of me and from behind. He’s touched my but on one occasion. It’s happened about 20 times in a matter of 4 months or so. I’ve told him to stop every time but he laughs and goes bright red. I walk away to my friend and she watches him. She notices he’s always staring at me and smiling afterwards as if he’s pleased with himself. Sometimes he speaks dirty and makes dirty comments. I told a teacher about it last year but nothing got done about it and it’s happened again. Our new teacher is on top of the situation. (Btw I am 14 years old and this kid is 12 or 13). The new teacher had a meeting with the boy and he is denying that he’s touching me on purpose. It just seems a bit strange how you can accidentally grab hold of a girls breasts accidentally, 20 times

Tell your parents, get them to speak to your teachers. They need to start taking this more seriously.
if this is just a normal boy then you need to keep pressing the school to take action. it may be that he has some kind of disorder & does not realise what he is doing.
Original post by Gmac90

pm me x
Exact example of why you should see this thread https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5814824 to stop this sort of behaviour and restore some morality in our society
Punch him in the face.

Serious advice, tell the chaps in authority.
Reply 12
next time he does it from behind you can elbow him in the gut. might be good to practice beforehand. if he does it from the front then headbutt him. and you can never go wrong with stomping on his foot, regardless of angle.
Slap him in the face next time he does it, if he has a mental disorder/special needs then don’t of course but sometimes you have to resort to self defence. I doubt you’d get in trouble for it since you’ve reported it already but try telling the child welfare officer in your school first, they’re higher up & can do more about it but honestly, I’d just smack him
Reply 14
Original post by liquidconfidence
Slap him in the face next time he does it, if he has a mental disorder/special needs then don’t of course but sometimes you have to resort to self defence. I doubt you’d get in trouble for it since you’ve reported it already but try telling the child welfare officer in your school first, they’re higher up & can do more about it but honestly, I’d just smack him

Why not? He clearly knows what he's doing if he blushes after touching her. Being a special needs person doesn't give him the right to molest anyone. She should slap him either way.
You need to report him again. If a teacher brushes it off then go to another one or go to someone higher up like liquidconfidence said.

Don't let him get away with this. He needs to realise what he's doing isn't acceptable.
Original post by Ciel.
Why not? He clearly knows what he's doing if he blushes after touching her. Being a special needs person doesn't give him the right to molest anyone. She should slap him either way.

Because I doubt the school would be as understanding if she assaulted a kid with special needs, despite the fact that he’s actually physically harassing her. Plus, I suspect that’s the reason why he hadn’t been in serious trouble for it already. It’s not right but yeah, I’d advise Op to tell the children’s welfare officer first.
Reply 17
Original post by liquidconfidence
Because I doubt the school would be as understanding if she assaulted a kid with special needs, despite the fact that he’s actually physically harassing her. Plus, I suspect that’s the reason why he hadn’t been in serious trouble for it already. It’s not right but yeah, I’d advise Op to tell the children’s welfare officer first.

If that's the only way to get their attention, so be it. That little **** needs to stop. 20 times. They clearly don't care.
U shud tell ur friend to record it on multiple occasions then show it to a female member of staff u trust who will do something about it...also tell ur parents...trust me, they will do something about it
Break his jaw

Latest