The Student Room Group

Verbal Harassment

So these kids in my school call me by someone else's name for anonymity let's call this person 'Jack'. Jack is rude, walks funny and lowkey ugly. A few people have tried to be his friend with no success, he hangs out with one boy who is equally ugly and even ruder. Since Jack and I share a few facial features (freckles and acne/ spots on our foreheads- mine isn't as severe and everyone in our school is mainly from exotic countries) so everyone calls me by his name to annoy me. I was new to the school (I came from Nottingham to London).
So I thought I'd say a load of stuff to fire back at them if they ever call me by his name again- the only problem I can't think of any so please share your favourite insults with me without using swear words or saying stuff like 'your mam/mum'
Just tell them to grow up and stop being childish. My son is a supply teacher in London and comes across this tiresome behaviour all the time. You are in school to learn not trade insults with the dregs of society.
Original post by Anonymous
So these kids in my school call me by someone else's name for anonymity let's call this person 'Jack'. Jack is rude, walks funny and lowkey ugly. A few people have tried to be his friend with no success, he hangs out with one boy who is equally ugly and even ruder. Since Jack and I share a few facial features (freckles and acne/ spots on our foreheads- mine isn't as severe and everyone in our school is mainly from exotic countries) so everyone calls me by his name to annoy me. I was new to the school (I came from Nottingham to London).
So I thought I'd say a load of stuff to fire back at them if they ever call me by his name again- the only problem I can't think of any so please share your favourite insults with me without using swear words or saying stuff like 'your mam/mum'
Reply 2
I have been respectful to all of them despite their immature behaviour, for example, I don't talk about their unibrows or comment on the fact most of their teeth have fat gaps in between or that their teeth are black due to decay and they have lanky legs and stink of garlic 24/7 yet they talk about how I have freckles?!
Thanks for the advice but it just gets irritating after a while.
I have been respectful to all of them despite their immature behaviour, for example, I don't talk about their unibrows or comment on the fact most of their teeth have fat gaps in between or that their teeth are black due to decay and they have lanky legs and stink of garlic 24/7 yet they talk about how I have freckles?!

once you have finished school life becomes easier :h:

depends who youre dealing with. If they can handle banter then just throw your worst at them but i cant lie coming from london some people are difficult to predict and they get their little roadman friends to harass you if you ever cross the line
Reply 5
i get why you'd be frustrated. my fear is that if you start name calling, they'll just retaliate and the cycle of name calling will never end and that won't make you very happy i don't think.

alternatively, i'd try to make more friends. is that possible? i mention this because usually bullies pick on people who are isolated. if you join or create a bigger network you'll become less of a target.

or you can ignore them until they get bored.

how's Jack doing, he ok?
Reply 6
I think Jack's fine and I tend to get along with most people it's just a group of boys that are somehow popular in my new school?! The thing I hate the most about it is that they mimic my accent because I'm from the east midlands and I guess they've always lived in London and they mockingly rephrase what I've said.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending