The Student Room Group

Affect of secondary school behaviour Sixth Form Application

Put it short From Y-7 to Y-9. Got suspended twice for harassment and assault. 2 Months of Internal exclusion. Verbally abused teachers. Close to being permanently excluded. 9 3-hour detentions (substitute for exclusions) for things ranging from dropping money from the top floor to verbally abusing teachers. Zero friends. Over 200 detentions from year 7. Always late,disruptive in lessons.
If I turn the behaviour around in year 10 and get all 9s in my GCSEs can I still have a decent chance of getting into a good sixth form or will my behaviour in y7-y9 affect my chances. (Already have a grade 9 from year 9).Also, will my behaviour be included in my reference.
If you change your behaviour then I can't say for certain but it will certainly increase your chances of getting into a good sixth form
I don't know whether it will be included on your reference but if it improves then they might put something like struggled with behaviour to start with but worked really hard and improved massively which could potentially even work to your benefit as it shows your willing to work hard and improve

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending