The Student Room Group

What to get for boyfriends birthday present??

its my boyfriends 19th in 2 months and I've genuinely got no idea what to get him!!!
last year I got him a watch and some stuff for his bike (he does mountain biking) and this year the only idea I have is to take him for a meal in his favourite restaurant, but I want to actually get him some thing(s)
Any ideas from any girls or lads on what to get him?
Reply 1
Original post by 421salpho
its my boyfriends 19th in 2 months and I've genuinely got no idea what to get him!!!
last year I got him a watch and some stuff for his bike (he does mountain biking) and this year the only idea I have is to take him for a meal in his favourite restaurant, but I want to actually get him some thing(s)
Any ideas from any girls or lads on what to get him?

You can buy him a birthday experience e.g afternoon tea at the Ritz or Hilton a boat trip .....etc..up to you- look online.
Reply 2
stuff like that is far too expensive and out f my price range sadly hahah, plus we live at the other end of the country from london.
thank you nevertheless!
Original post by mgi
You can buy him a birthday experience e.g afternoon tea at the Ritz or Hilton a boat trip .....etc..up to you- look online.
Reply 3
Original post by mgi

Indeeds an experience is the way to go, matirial items are a thing of children (although still nice), it doesn't have to be all fancy it can be simply going to a place of natural beauty, walking around spending time together and perhaps getting a small meal there. Or even staying over the night. Or have like a city break for a weekend, again not too expensive but it'd be something he will remember and you'll be treating yourself too so it's win win.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending