The Student Room Group

Does this count as sex?

so my boyfriend got his **** out and i started humping it with my bum, he then ejaculated over it, does this count as sex? i think his **** might have gone up my bum so is it sex even if it didnt
That would be considered foreplay.
the definition of sex is different for everyone... its about how you felt.
Original post by Anonymous
so my boyfriend got his **** out and i started humping it with my bum, he then ejaculated over it, does this count as sex? i think his **** might have gone up my bum so is it sex even if it didnt

Sounds rather like ejaculation for him. Sex means to me that he insert his penis into your vagina to bump you. And you two have not even kissed or did a foreplay. My view to it.
It's certainly sexual activity - whether it's sex is really up to how you define sex.
Original post by Anonymous

if it went up then it was sex.
It would certainly be considered sexual activity, but as others have said, it all depends on how you define sex. Some people include foreplay in their definition of sex, others define it as penetration only . The way to work this out is to ask yourself how you feel - do you feel it was sex? Or do you feel it was just an activity of a sexual nature?

Quick Reply

Latest