The Student Room Group

Girl Tell All

So if any guys (or girls) have questions that you want answered truthfully just put them here and I (or any other girl who wants) will answer x
Nothing is off limits.
Why do girls prefer older guys?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Why do girls prefer older guys

Generally, older guys have more experience and are more exciting. So they are usually better at pleasing girls. Really the same reasons that men like older women
Please can you give me advice on how to avoid the friend-zone?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Please can you give me advice on how to avoid the friend-zonT

Try to make a move early so she knows that you want to be more than friends.
Don't be the guy that she runs to everytime for advice with all her problems, so be unavailable at times, don't drop everything for her, then she will stop viewing you as a best friend. But obviously don't ignore her completely or else well there won't even be a friendship, leave her wanting more, girls (in my opinion) go crazy for that. The more readily available you are to them, the further and further you get from ever developing a romantic relationship.
Avoid being overly-nice that just again makes her think of you as a friend. I know that girls are always like "he's so nice to me" but often there not talking about the overly-nice guy, they're talking about the guy who usually keeps his distance. It's not attractive to be treated as a doormat.
Reply 5
Any other questions guys?
How can I tell the difference between flirting and being close friends? I’m a girl and the person in question is a guy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending