The Student Room Group

Help

So me(19) and this guy(21) had been working together for 3 months. we were just friends and then went into a relationship where would see each other everyday after work ,he seemed decent,funny,charming until he got a new job. After he got his new job i only saw him twice in 2 weeks and we slowly lost contact.Whenever i would call/text him to hang out he would make some kind of excuse or not even reply as “he was too busy”. Ive told him its about priority. I didnt hear from him properly for 3 whole weeks after he left his old job. So he said he’ll called me later to “solve the whole matter”,but i decided to ignore his calls as i was scared of what he would say tbh.(he knew i was ignoring him)After this he blocked me off all social media and we’ve had no contact until recently he randomly unblocked me .so i spoke to him on call for a few mins but had to go so said ill call him back but instead fell asleep. he then called me himself the same night at 2am asking me why i called,(iwas confused why he called me soo late). That being put aside i just asked him how hes doing but he didnt seem bothered ,which made me get mad and i told him to just block me again and said bye (which i now regret doing) .ive been blocked a month now and have even messaged him from my sisters phone but he hasnt even seen the msg yet alone reply..i have a lot of things still on my chest that i didnt get a chance to say ,iknow he doesn’t care but i just want to get it all out my system. i can only do this by calling him on no caller id(he blocked my number too)telling him to unblock me so i can type it all to him as i dont have the courage to say everything on call. Everyone is telling me to stop chasing him as hes clearly lost interest but why did he do soo much for me if he was to leave in the end is what i dont get? Any advice? Imo: i should ask him to unblock me so atleast after ive said what ive had to im at ease, the rest he lost someone who truly cared loved him..(also he’s got a big ego which might explain his confusing behaviour idk)
1. Grow up
2. Move on. Write what you want to say to him on a piece or paper and throw it away. Don't waste your breath trying to call him to explain anything, he doesn't care. He never really cared, otherwise he would have stayed in touch after leaving his old job. You were just convenient.
Reply 2
Thanks for you advice but 1) what is growing up got to do with anything? 2) writing it on a paper doesnt do anything for me as he hasnt heard what ive had to say im still going in circles with my thoughts even if he didn’t/doesn’t care
Original post by Anonymous
1. Grow up
2. Move on. Write what you want to say to him on a piece or paper and throw it away. Don't waste your breath trying to call him to explain anything, he doesn't care. He never really cared, otherwise he would have stayed in touch after leaving his old job. You were just convenient.
If you want him to hear what you have to say but he isn't providing you any means to contact him then you could ask a mutual friend to pass it on. Otherwise realistically you wouldn't be able to contact him- I wouldn't persist in trying to get in contact with him either just in case he accuses you of harassing him (not that you are). If he's ignoring you I don't think he's worth your time, it's probably best to move on as best you can.

Lucy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending