The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham 2019

Hi all,

This is my first post, so I don’t really know what I’m doing oof
I’ve firmed Nottingham and have accepted an offer to stay in Derby Hall, so I guess I just wanted to sort of introduce myself?? Idk

Would love to chat to ppl!
There's a Facebook group called University of Nottingham Freshers 2019/2020. Worth joining it as there are plenty of group chats for courses, halls and in general (:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Where else did you apply to?
Original post by Izzy Cole
Hi all,

I’ve firmed Nottingham and have accepted an offer to stay in Derby Hall, so I guess I just wanted to sort of introduce myself?? Idk

Reply 3
ManMet (insurance), Uni of Manchester, Brighton and Birmingham :smile:
Original post by StarLinyx
Where else did you apply to?
Why Manchester Met?
ManMet (insurance), Uni of Manchester, Brighton and Birmingham :smile:
Reply 5
My offer for Man was the same as my Nottingham, so putting that as insurance wasn’t the best option, but I love the city of Man so I chose ManMet instead :smile:
Original post by StarLinyx
Why Manchester Met?
But it isn't a good university. You will have to go there if you don't get into Nottingham. You should have put a much stronger university as insurance, and perhaps take your chances with clearing.
My offer for Man was the same as my Nottingham, so putting that as insurance wasn’t the best option, but I love the city of Man so I chose ManMet instead :smile:
Reply 7
Hi all,

hey Izzy,

Pretty much in a similar situation. Got an offer for Economics and hope to stay at Derby too! I haven't applied for accommodation yet tho. I didn't want to wait till adjustment so applied through clearing loll now I've to wait till UCAStrack updates and lets me apply.

Also does derby have any en-suites at all?
Reply 8
Original post by blablaom
hey Izzy,

Pretty much in a similar situation. Got an offer for Economics and hope to stay at Derby too! I haven't applied for accommodation yet tho. I didn't want to wait till adjustment so applied through clearing loll now I've to wait till UCAStrack updates and lets me apply.

When I applied, I don’t think there were any en-suite left for derby. I don’t have one! So I assume there still wouldn’t be any now, as I applied a few months back.

Good luck for results day!! So nervous lmao
Reply 9
Original post by blablaom
hey Izzy,

Hey! I am hoping to leave my contract for Abbey Lodge due to personal reasons. Its a silver room (7 sharing) at the early bird price and fresh living have said if someone wants to swap into the contract you can keep the price-let me know if interested, thanks! 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending