The Student Room Group

Home bargains application process

Soooooo.... I'm back at applying to jobs again.

I am currently employed but I'm looking at jobs with more hours lol and I came across Home Bargains. My problem is this... I applied and they called me back but I missed the call TWICE cause I was at work doing overtime -insert internal screaming here- And trust me to not get a call back on my days off.

I did call back though. Because after I missed the calls, I received a text saying they'll call on this number but when I tried, it's an automated call saying "you missed a call from our hiring team, your application is being processed, we'll call you back" etc etc.

And about the application... on the site the application is still up and the closing date hasn't past yet. The status of my application hasn't changed either.

Another thing is I read that people get emails and I'm like "???????" because the only email I received was the automated, "we have received your application and will get back to you" I have checked my junk/spam.

Am I right in thinking that I'll just have to catch the call when I can? I cannot wait around for this call when I have work. Does anyone know if there is anything I can do?

Mokona
-internal screaming end-
(edited 4 years ago)
Hello, I know this is over a year later but do you remember what happened? I’ve missed a call from them today and I can’t phone back because of the automated message
I also missed a call of them today
call back tomorrow
It's automated , do you think they will call back then
Original post by Katiebabeaa
It's automated , do you think they will call back then

I’m hoping they will, let me know if they do🤞🏻
Original post by Chloe090616
I’m hoping they will, let me know if they do🤞🏻

Just checked on the dashboard, it says screening unsuccessful for me.. fingers crossed for u
Original post by Chloe090616
Hello, I know this is over a year later but do you remember what happened? I’ve missed a call from them today and I can’t phone back because of the automated message

have u heard anything as same has happened to me
Original post by poppy1832
have u heard anything as same has happened to me

The dash board changed to screening unsuccessful, I tried calling home bargains head office who put me through to my local store in which they said they’d give me a call the following day for an interview and I never heard from them again
Reply 9
Hi, could u let me know what happened as I missed my call as well
The message above is what happened to me. They tried to call again at a further date but I missed both then I contacted the head office who put me through to my local store.
Mine keeps telling me my application is incomplete even though I've completed it 5 times! No call, no emails, no nothing. Extremely unhappy with the lack of contact from them!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending