Home bargains application process

Watch
Mokona
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Soooooo.... I'm back at applying to jobs again.

I am currently employed but I'm looking at jobs with more hours lol and I came across Home Bargains. My problem is this... I applied and they called me back but I missed the call TWICE cause I was at work doing overtime -insert internal screaming here- And trust me to not get a call back on my days off.

I did call back though. Because after I missed the calls, I received a text saying they'll call on this number but when I tried, it's an automated call saying "you missed a call from our hiring team, your application is being processed, we'll call you back" etc etc.

And about the application... on the site the application is still up and the closing date hasn't past yet. The status of my application hasn't changed either.

Another thing is I read that people get emails and I'm like "???????" because the only email I received was the automated, "we have received your application and will get back to you" I have checked my junk/spam.

Am I right in thinking that I'll just have to catch the call when I can? I cannot wait around for this call when I have work. Does anyone know if there is anything I can do?

Mokona
-internal screaming end-
Last edited by Mokona; 2 years ago
Chloe090616
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hello, I know this is over a year later but do you remember what happened? I’ve missed a call from them today and I can’t phone back because of the automated message
Katiebabeaa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I also missed a call of them today
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
call back tomorrow
Katiebabeaa
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
It's automated , do you think they will call back then
Chloe090616
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Katiebabeaa)
It's automated , do you think they will call back then
I’m hoping they will, let me know if they do🤞🏻
Katiebabeaa
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Chloe090616)
I’m hoping they will, let me know if they do🤞🏻
Just checked on the dashboard, it says screening unsuccessful for me.. fingers crossed for u
poppy1832
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Chloe090616)
Hello, I know this is over a year later but do you remember what happened? I’ve missed a call from them today and I can’t phone back because of the automated message
have u heard anything as same has happened to me
Chloe090616
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by poppy1832)
have u heard anything as same has happened to me
The dash board changed to screening unsuccessful, I tried calling home bargains head office who put me through to my local store in which they said they’d give me a call the following day for an interview and I never heard from them again
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (82)
26.71%
England (104)
33.88%
Belgium (26)
8.47%
Germany (37)
12.05%
Spain (5)
1.63%