The Student Room Group

Changing my application again (because I messed it the first time)

I had to change my student finance to my insurance uni, when I applied I accidentally chose to stay at home where I would have been if I had gone to my first choice, however I need a loan to live away. However when I go to change this (my application is still being processed). When I go to change this it directs me to a document I need to fill out and post and which claims it requires atleast 6 weeks to process. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to circumvent this process? Is it possible/ a good idea to cancel this application and reapply or will this take too long and risk not getting my loan in time for tuition fees.

Thank you.
Original post by haydenH1
I had to change my student finance to my insurance uni, when I applied I accidentally chose to stay at home where I would have been if I had gone to my first choice, however I need a loan to live away. However when I go to change this (my application is still being processed). When I go to change this it directs me to a document I need to fill out and post and which claims it requires atleast 6 weeks to process. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to circumvent this process? Is it possible/ a good idea to cancel this application and reapply or will this take too long and risk not getting my loan in time for tuition fees.

Thank you.

Hi there, We would advise to complete and return the Change of Circumstances form, we advise to allow 6 weeks due to it being our peak processing time. However I can advise that currently the forms are taking 14 working days to be processed from the date received, this timescale can change daily. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending