The Student Room Group

Student finance account – expected date reminder

Hello, looking for some help here.

I have just recieved this email, but I don't know what it means:

"We’ll still give you a progress update between None to None.

We’ll email you if we need anything else from you. You can also check the progress of your application at https://www.gov.uk/student-finance"

I can see that others have posted about this before, but they've not said what it was about or what happens next?

Thanks in advance.
Original post by Nova_CD
Hello, looking for some help here.

I have just recieved this email, but I don't know what it means:

"We’ll still give you a progress update between None to None.

We’ll email you if we need anything else from you. You can also check the progress of your application at https://www.gov.uk/student-finance"

I can see that others have posted about this before, but they've not said what it was about or what happens next?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

This incorrect timescale is currently being looked into. Can you confirm when you last uploaded evidence/documents? Can you confirm if you have any child dependents on your application?

Thanks, Clare
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

This incorrect timescale is currently being looked into. Can you confirm when you last uploaded evidence/documents? Can you confirm if you have any child dependents on your application?

Thanks, Clare

Hello Clare,

Everything was submitted on the 09/08/2023. Its only the tuition loan, and there are no child dependents.
Original post by Nova_CD
Hello Clare,

Everything was submitted on the 09/08/2023. Its only the tuition loan, and there are no child dependents.

Hi there,

Applications can take 6-8 weeks to process once we have everything from you. Have you applied for EU funding or home funding?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 4
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

Applications can take 6-8 weeks to process once we have everything from you. Have you applied for EU funding or home funding?

Thanks,
Claire

Its home funding.
Original post by Nova_CD
Its home funding.

Hi Nova_CD,

Based on what you have advised the application will still be in the queue to be processed. Once approved, you will see this online in your account and your will be sent a Notification Letter in the post.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending