The Student Room Group

Tuition loan

Hi,
I have a pre settled status and I have been living in the UK for more than 3 years now. I want to apply for a tuition loan as I am starting my university this september. Do I just need to fill in the EU23N application form and post it? Also, will the evidence only include the share code and the home office document confirming my immigration status?
Thank you.
Original post by Ahmed 002
Hi,
I have a pre settled status and I have been living in the UK for more than 3 years now. I want to apply for a tuition loan as I am starting my university this september. Do I just need to fill in the EU23N application form and post it? Also, will the evidence only include the share code and the home office document confirming my immigration status?
Thank you.

Hi there, Yes that is correct. The form can be located on the Gov.uk website. Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, Yes that is correct. The form can be located on the Gov.uk website. Thanks, Angela

Thank you angela.
Secondly, do I fill in and post the pages just relevant to me? It is just that the actual form is about 57 pages long so it is slightly overwhelming haha
Thank you angela.
Secondly, do I fill in and post the pages just relevant to me? It is just that the actual form is about 57 pages long so it is slightly overwhelming haha

Hi there, We do require the entire form to be returned. Thanks, Angela
Reply 4
Hi there, We do require the entire form to be returned. Thanks, Angela

Hi Angela, I posted my application a few days ago with the relevant evidence. How can I know that they have received and are processing my application now as I have not received any confirmation email or text? Thank you.
Hi,
Thank you.

Hi there, Yes, you would complete the EU23N application form and return it via post. Please include your share code on the application and send your Home Office letter. Thanks, Angela
Reply 6
Hi there, Yes, you would complete the EU23N application form and return it via post. Please include your share code on the application and send your Home Office letter. Thanks, Angela

Thanks for replying. I did that a couple of days ago.
What is the next process now? I mean how can I be assured that they have received my application and are processing it as I haven't received any confirmation email or any changes in the account. Thanks.
Hi Angela, I posted my application a few days ago with the relevant evidence. How can I know that they have received and are processing my application now as I have not received any confirmation email or text? Thank you.

Hi there, Did you send it as tracked delivery? Thanks, Angela
Reply 8
Hi there, Did you send it as tracked delivery? Thanks, Angela

Yes, and it says it was delivered the next day. I was just hoping that maybe I will hear from student finance services themselves.
Yes, and it says it was delivered the next day. I was just hoping that maybe I will hear from student finance services themselves.

Hi there, what date was it showing as delivered on the tracking number? Thanks, Karen
Reply 10
Ir was delivered on 04/05/23.
Ir was delivered on 04/05/23.

The current processing timescales for this to be reviewed is around 6-8 weeks. Once it has been fully reviewed the team will be in contact with you. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending