The Student Room Group

I’m 19 and Ive never had a relationship

Ok, Im not one of those girls who is like ‘I’m better looking than you’ ect but I’ve been told by boys and people in general that I’m a very attractive gal.. I’m just giving you the low down - I’m not saying this. BUT I’ve never had a boyfriend and I’ve only had boys who are interested in me be not very attractive and have a mint personality or have **** heads from uni hit me up that I might of met at a party one time but forgot who they were, so they send me their knob? Yh, that happens.
ANYWAY, my point is that my phone is constantly dry as **** and no lad ever really approaches me, in clubs or in my friend group, everytime I like a lad they lead me on, or give me the ‘eye’ for a while, instigate they like me and then get into a relationship. I’m constantly third wheeling with my friends, I’ve never had an ex either, I’ve also never been exclusively speaking to a lad or seeing someone. I don’t get it I think I’m a pretty easy going lass?
But... I think this is my issue
I have a VERY specific type, otherwise I’m just not sexually attracted to you, simple and unfortunately sex comes with a relationship. I could really like someone but could gag at the thought of sleeping with them, but get jealous when another girl flirts with them? I think I have issues! Can someone help a girl out and give me some advice, I know I’m still so young but I’m kinda lonely and bored and need entertaining
Original post by Gtfo99
I know I’m still so young but I’m kinda lonely and bored and need entertaining

If you’re bored and need entertaining then go to the cinema or something. What will getting a boyfriend achieve? Is he gonna give you free belly dancing shows to entertain you or something?

Wanting to get into relationships cause you’re ‘bored’ and ‘lonely’ is one of the worst reasons out there. You end up getting into one for the sake of it and it almost always ends badly, and therefore does more harm than good. What you need is friends and something to do.

Also, you’re not the only one at that age to never have been in a relationship, so that’s a non-issue. If you really want to be in a relationship then you gotta go out and get to know people. You can’t just go to the club or sit in the corner of a park and expect guys to come up and ask to go out. It’s 2019, not 1950. You could use dating apps to look for a relationship, but don’t expect one to appear out of thin air and don’t get into a relationship just because you’re bored.
The club and at parties is the last place you should be looking for a relationship! If you're bored, then stay single, that's the way to do it. I've been in a relationship and it was nice, but honestly being single is funner. Just go out with your friends and enjoy the single life. Then, when the right guy comes along, which he will, trust me. You'll have got your 'fun single times' out of the way and will be ready to settle down with him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending