The Student Room Group

I dont think my boyfriend likes me...

My boyfriend and I have only been going out a month. Its my first relationship and his last one was extremely toxic and his ex was horrid. I like him so much but I think I'm pushing him away. I have a lot of mental health problems (these past 3 months I'm slipping back into my bad place) and dont want to give him any problems. I'm scared. Scared of messing it up, of hurting him. And these past few days I feel like hes avoiding me. He answers hardly any of my messages and has an excuse everytime I ask to go on a date with him. I feel horrible. I feel like I should break up with him but I love him so much. Help :frown:
Reply 1
You need to be talking with your boyfriend and not only finding out what is going on with him, but also to explain the way you are behaving, if he isn't already aware of your issues.

Problems in your relationship are only going to give you more stress and won't help with anything else you have going on. So, if you aren't in a good place, you need to be getting help, as soon as possible. Do you have family, teacher, doctor or counsellor you can speak with?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending