The Student Room Group

She messages, then ignores??

ex girlfriend. Broke up, she lost interest. We mutually broke but I didn't really want to. Was only way forward as she wouldn't even come out and see me. Tried afterwards to meet, talk, try again. Nothing. She messages me a few times, then the convo dies off. Then I don't hear from her then all of a sudden she messages me sending a link to something she's seen and thought I might be interested. i reply and she deliberately ignores it (doesn't even open it to read it) afterwards continues to post selfies, posts all over Facebook etc. Then again out of the blue she pops up, completely ignores my previous message to her and just sends a link to something I might be interested in. So I reply and again she deliberately ignores it and doesn't open it! what is she doing? So confused as to why she is doing this. Im lead to beleive she is talking to another guy too. Which hurts alotbut I've stayed good away and not made a fool of myself. any ideas?
Original post by Anonymous
ex girlfriend. Broke up, she lost interest. We mutually broke but I didn't really want to. Was only way forward as she wouldn't even come out and see me. Tried afterwards to meet, talk, try again. Nothing. She messages me a few times, then the convo dies off. Then I don't hear from her then all of a sudden she messages me sending a link to something she's seen and thought I might be interested. i reply and she deliberately ignores it (doesn't even open it to read it) afterwards continues to post selfies, posts all over Facebook etc. Then again out of the blue she pops up, completely ignores my previous message to her and just sends a link to something I might be interested in. So I reply and again she deliberately ignores it and doesn't open it! what is she doing? So confused as to why she is doing this. Im lead to beleive she is talking to another guy too. Which hurts alotbut I've stayed good away and not made a fool of myself. any ideas?

She's playing games, trying to keep herself at the front of your mind. Next time she sends something, don't open it. Alternatively, block her so she can't contact you.
Reply 2
Original post by DrawTheLine
She's playing games, trying to keep herself at the front of your mind. Next time she sends something, don't open it. Alternatively, block her so she can't contact you.

Ah thankyou. Why play games? I take ot it's not becuase she actually has any feelings then?
She changed towards the end of the relationship. I wish I could forget abiut her but I for some reason still love her lol. Even after the way she treated the relationship
Ah thankyou. Why play games? I take ot it's not becuase she actually has any feelings then?
She changed towards the end of the relationship. I wish I could forget abiut her but I for some reason still love her lol. Even after the way she treated the relationship

People are odd. I have no idea why some choose to play games. She isn't worth your time.
Reply 4

Ghost her! Easy.
Reply 5
she’s playing games, trying to make u constantly think about her. she’s probably one of those girls who love it when guys “chase” her. just block her
Reply 6
Original post by 0603
she’s playing games, trying to make u constantly think about her. she’s probably one of those girls who love it when guys “chase” her. just block her

thanks, don't realise this side of her.
thanks, don't realise this side of her.

Yeah just block and ignore her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending