The Student Room Group

Accept or Decline or Reveiw??

I have heard from a few sources that university that decline you often may not accept you right away but they can reveiw your application to see if they change their minds. Is this true
Original post by Random_pig1
I have heard from a few sources that university that decline you often may not accept you right away but they can reveiw your application to see if they change their minds. Is this true

No I haven't really heard of that. If a uni rejects you it nearly always stays that way (unless there are exceptional cirucumstances) and you are better off accepting their decision and moving on to explore your other options
Original post by Random_pig1

What harry said. If you are rejected then it means they have considered your application and decided not to take you. I can only think of a situation where you tried for adjustment because your real grades/ results came out much higher or there was a mistake in your original application. In such an event talk to admissions, but it is still unlikely they will take another look.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending