The Student Room Group

Confirmation

So it says on UCAS:
"Congratulations! Your place at University of Sussex to study Psychology (with a foundation year) is now confirmed. The university or college should now send you more information."

But I haven't received an email or anything with more information about the matter. For extra information, my course was changed from 1st year to Foundation, and it says "You've been offered a I place for a different course at your firm choice University of
Sussex
You can accept or decline this changed course offer"
But there's no option to accept the changed offer, only declining it.

I'm very lost and confused!!
Reply 1
Original post by chl0ver
So it says on UCAS:
"Congratulations! Your place at University of Sussex to study Psychology (with a foundation year) is now confirmed. The university or college should now send you more information."

But I haven't received an email or anything with more information about the matter. For extra information, my course was changed from 1st year to Foundation, and it says "You've been offered a I place for a different course at your firm choice University of
Sussex
You can accept or decline this changed course offer"
But there's no option to accept the changed offer, only declining it.

I'm very lost and confused!!

Hi, so from what I know there’s not meant to be an accept button on UCAS, once your place is confirmed you’re in unless you click decline. You can contact the university to be sure, but if it says your place is confirmed then you should get some communication from the uni in due course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending